Universal Remote Controls
Specialized systems that allow easy access to music stored on your computer
Alpine Bluetooth DVD/Navigation Receiver (INEZ928HD)
In home theater, we’ve always preached that the bigger the screen – the better. Now, with its huge 8” screen, this new Alpine brings the same concept to in-vehicle entertainment.
- BT Plus, Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling & Audio Streaming
- The More Maps, the Merrier
- Satellite Radio Ready
- Made for iPod / Works with iPhone (optional KCU-461iV cable required)
- Steering Wheel Control
The Alpine INE-Z928HD has everything you need through its 8-inch WVGA touch-screen monitor: A customizable My Favorites screen, built-in HD Radio tuner, Bluetooth® wireless technology and 3D Navigation. Plus you get Pandora and SiriusXM compatibility. All this amazing technology at your fingertips and it comes in the easiest to use AVN unit on the market. The INE-Z928HD also features Visual Enhancement, a new technology that provides a more balanced picture, not over-emphasizing dark or light areas, so movies are seen with greater clarity. All of the graphics are crisp and clean for your viewing pleasure.
- 8” WVGA High Resolution Touch Control Display
- 50 Watts x 4
- Three 4-Volt Pre-amp Outputs
- CD/DVD, AAC, MP3, DivX Playback
- My Favorites screen
- Built-in Navigation w/ 3D & 2D mapping
- Bluetooth® Hands-Free Calling & Audio Streaming
- Android™, BlackBerry®, and iPhone® Pandora® Control
- Works with iPod® and iPhone® plus Passenger Control
- Built-in HD Radio™ w/ iTunes Tagging
- SiriusXM SXV200 Tuner Ready
Fave Your 8 for Quick Access
The “My Favorites” screen displays up to eight short-cut icons for the features that you use the most, such as:
- Audio Sources (HD Radio™, Pandora®, iPod®)
- Phone Settings (Most-dialed Contacts)
- Navigation Commands (Favorite Destinations, Quick Place Search)
Easily add, delete, re-name, and re-arrange your short-cut icons by dragging the icon(s) to a new location on the screen. Your settings are kept as a personal profile linked to your phone via Bluetooth. The INE-Z928HD loads your system preferences when your phone is connected, so you can quickly access the features you use the most by simply pressing the “star” button.
Do you share your vehicle with others? Set up “My Favorites” for up to two users on the INE-Z928HD.
Tuning Has Never Been Easier
The INE-Z928HD is equipped with a built-in i-Personalize program that allows sound field settings to be adjusted automatically for your vehicle. This program comes pre-loaded with data about speaker count, speaker locations and the upholstery type for the 19 vehicles in the Alpine Perfect F.I.T. (Factory Integration Technology) dash kit program. Just choose your vehicle from the database, and the INE-Z928HD calculates and applies the best sound settings for your vehicle.
If your vehicle doesn’t have a Perfect F.I.T. dash kit, not to worry, you can still get the best sound for your vehicle. Select your vehicle type (SUV, sedan, etc), upholstery type (leather, fabric etc), number of speakers and speaker locations, and the INE-Z928HD will calculate and apply the best sound field settings for your vehicle. Or, visit an online version of i-Personalize for detailed time-correction and sound tuning. Once your adjustments are made online, you can download the parameters to a USB drive and transfer the settings to the INE-Z928HD. Now that is personalization!
Quality Dash Integration without Compromise
When used with one of Alpine’s Perfect F.I.T. dash kits, the INE-Z928HD will have a factory finished look, which matches the shape, color and texture of your dash. There are 10 Perfect F.I.T. dash kits available which fit a total of 19 popular vehicles. Each kit comes with all the necessary accessories for the INE-Z928HD, including vehicle-specific harness, antenna adapter and steering-wheel interface for vehicles with steering wheel control. The universal trim bezel can be used with vehicles that do not have a compatible Perfect F.I.T. kit.
Perfect F.I.T. dash kits are available for the vehicles listed below:
- Chevrolet Avalanche; 2007 – 2012
- Chevrolet Silverado LT 1500 – 3500 Pickup; 2007 – 2012
- Chevrolet Suburban; 2007 – 2012
- Chevrolet Tahoe; 2007 – 2012
- GMC Sierra LT 1500 – 3500 Pickup; 2007 – 2012
- GMC Yukon; 2007 – 2012
- GMC Yukon XL; 2007 – 2012
- Ford Escape; 2010 – Up
- Mercury Mariner; 2008 – 2010
- Mazda Tribute; 2008 - 2011
- Ford Fusion; 2010 – 2012
- Mercury Milan; 2010 – 2011
- Ford Mustang; 2010 – 2012
- Toyota Camry (non- JBL models); 2012 – Up
- Toyota Prius (non-JBL models); 2009 – Up
- RAV4 (non- JBL models); 2009 – Up
- Toyota Tacoma (non-JBL models); 2012 – Up
- Volkswagen Jetta; 2011 – Up
- Volkswagen Passat; 2012 – Up
The More Maps, the Merrier
The INE-Z928HD offers reliable navigation with preloaded NAVTEQ® map data of the United States and Canada, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, which translates to maps galore. Choose from different intuitive map view options, such as 3D mapping, split map, and turn-by-turn arrow view. This unit also features Alpine's exclusive Graphical User Interface with intuitive screen graphics, so it's easy for you to find your way. Get quick and easy directions from start to finish.
Know where the grind is before you become part of it. Take control of your commute with FREE, lifetime traffic information for your daily drives. Have the pulse of the road at your fingertips, when and where you need it.
Close Encounters with 3D Maps.
The INE-Z928HD uses an enhanced navigation platform, which includes 3D view. Major landmarks, buildings and terrain details in main metropolitan areas are depicted in 3D, for easier recognition while driving. Freeway exit routes and exit signs are presented in vivid 3D detail, to give you a realistic view of where to go. Other navigation features include a customizable highway services list that is shown at each exit (Gas, Food, ATMs, etc.) along the highway; and Smart Zoom which is much more than just a usual automatic zoom feature. When approaching a turn, it will zoom-in and raise the viewing angle to let you easily recognize your next driving maneuver. If the next turn is at a distance it will zoom-out and lower the viewing angle, making it flat so you can see the road ahead of you; Also new is the Freeform Search function, which lets you type in the first letters of the destination using the company name (ex: Alpine) or a category type (ex: Electronics Company).
Advanced Accuracy with OnPoint™ Plus
The INE-Z928HD uses Alpine's OnPoint Plus Advanced GPS Positioning. This ensures that your vehicle stays accurately positioned on the map even in areas where it's difficult to receive GPS reception, such as in a tunnel or around tall buildings. OnPoint Plus simultaneously uses three technologies -- satellite-linked positioning data, gyro sensor technology (to determine the vehicle's direction) and accelerometer technology (to gauge the vehicle's speed) -- resulting in continuous coverage of the location of your vehicle. As an additional assurance for accuracy, an optional connection to the vehicle’s speed pulse signal is available. The INE-Z928HD will also give you an on-screen alert, warning you of the current speed limit if you exceed it. With all of these technologies working together, OnPoint Plus ensures you’re spot-on while en route.
Let Alpine Lead the Way
With turn-by-turn instructions delivered by Text-to-Speech (TTS) technology, street names, freeway numbers and freeway exit names are announced clearly through your vehicle’s audio system. Directions are available in English, Spanish, or French. With a unique database of 6 million POI's (Points of Interest), you can choose from a plethora of places to go, whether you're hungry and looking for a place to eat, or need to fill up at the nearest gas station! Assistive mapping visuals display essential driving information such as One-Way Street icons and Highway Junction View for maneuvering complex interchanges. These extra navigation features help smoothly guide you right to your destination!
Works with Pandora® Internet Radio for iPhone®, Android™ and BlackBerry®
Stream music from your Android or Blackberry smartphone using Alpine’s Advanced technology. Enjoy easy wireless operation of your favorite Pandora channels with Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down buttons directly on the faceplate, QuickSearch features, and even create new Pandora stations and bookmark your favorite tunes on-the-go. Alpine’s Media XPander PRO DSP-Sound Expansion circuitry ensures the best possible sound for streaming music from your Pandora connection. To enjoy the same great Pandora features from your iPhone, simply connect the included iPod/iPhone audio/video cable.
Note: Third party services may not be available in all areas; please contact an authorized retailer for coverage in your area.
BT Plus, Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling & Audio Streaming
Don’t fuss or fiddle with your phone and say goodbye to uncomfortable headsets and earpieces. Most importantly, stay focused on safe driving. Many state laws require you to use a hands-free device if you are driving behind the wheel, and with good reason. The perfect way to stay safe and still carry conversations in the car is with the use of a hands-free device. Get the convenience of both with the INE-Z928HD! This unit is equipped with Bluetooth® wireless technology so there is no need for any additional adapters.
This unit comes with all that’s needed for Bluetooth® convenience. The INE-Z928HD comes with a tuned microphone that’s engineered to reduce noise interference and feedback. Place the microphone where it’s convenient for you, such as on the visor, for the best possible sound quality.
Making, Taking Calls & Call Waiting
The INE-Z928HD’s BT Plus advanced Bluetooth® wireless technology allows you to make and take phone calls even more conveniently. BT Plus includes secure simple pairing (SSP) that make setting up your cell phone to your head unit just one touch away with useful icons indicating your phone battery and cellular signal levels. With Alpine’s BT Plus you can set your head unit to answer incoming calls automatically and end calls with one touch. Use the supplied microphone to speak and then listen through your car’s speakers. When a call comes in, your music mutes to carry the phone call. View caller information including caller ID, missed, dialed, and received calls right from the head unit display. If you receive a second call, you can have the first caller wait momentarily by pressing 2 for call waiting mode. Once both calls are finished, the music plays again. This truly makes the transition from your phone calls to music an enjoyable and convenient driving experience. You can even set up presets with your four favorite phone contacts in the INE-Z928HD for quick one-touch dialing.
BT Plus, Bluetooth Hands-Free Calling & Audio Streaming (Cont.)
Hands-Free Calling Sound Customization
To bring sound balance to your Hands-Free experience, you can adjust the INE-Z928HD’s mic gain, voice output and ring tone volume. If that’s not enough, there are five sound quality settings to choose from to get the balance just right for you. This flexibility will make your phone calls a pleasurable experience.
Audio Streaming, even with iPhone’s iOS 6
Do you have a large music library on your phone? The INE-Z928HD can stream and control your phone's music via Bluetooth®, A2DP and AVRCP profiles. Not only can it control and stream your music through Bluetooth®, it can process your music using its built-in Media XPander PRO DSP Sound Expansion to ensure you get the best sound you deserve. Want to listen to your iPhone without plugging-in? Stream your iTunes music library via Bluetooth®. Whether you have music on your iPhone locally or on iTunes Match, the INE-Z928HD can stream your tunes!
Built-In HD Radio®
Alpine does HD. Get all the music and programming you want to hear in a crystal-clear digital format. FM stations with CD-quality sound and AM stations with FM-quality sound, both with virtually no distortion. Extend your music choice further with multi-casting capability HD1, HD2, and HD3 and you'll hear more talk and music content from the stations you already receive. Alpine’s exclusive Smart Reception Management keeps you tuned in to your favorite HD digital sub-channels, even when you’re in an area with limited digital reception.
Smart Reception Management: A Better Way to Listen to HD Radio
Traditional HD Radio equipped tuners will use an auto-switching method when listening to the main & multi-casting channels. It works really well on the main channels, however when listening to a sub-channel, you will be switched back to the main channel if the digital signal is temporarily lost. This interruption can be a frustrating experience to stay engaged on a particular multi-casting channel if the digital signal is weak. Alpine’s solution provides Smart Reception Control through the default setting “Digital MC”. The Digital MC setting uses a Hybrid method of auto-switching analog and digital on the main channel, and uses all-digital for sub-channels. Alpine’s solution keeps you on the channel you desire, resulting in a better overall HD Radio experience.
Made for iPod® / Works with iPhone®
It’s convenient to control your iPod or iPhone in the car – enjoy seamless operation of your iPod in addition to full control of all your favorite media sources. Control all search options of your iPod directly from the INE-Z928HD via Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Podcast or Composer. The USB connection allows for high-quality iPod playback and delivers an even faster access speed so you’ll find songs as quickly as you expect to find them on your iPod.
Get access to and control of all the songs from your iPod or iPhone right from the head unit! Large music libraries are no problem with a faster connection speed and QuickSearch featuring Alphabet Search, you can easily scroll through long lists of music by skipping through the letters of the alphabet. Once you find the letter you want, you can jump to the exact song!
Note: MP3 device or cell phone can only be independently controlled through the head unit when using the USB connection, not with the AUX connection.
Compatible iPods and iPhones
- iPod touch (4th generation): Ver.4.3
- iPod nano (6th generation): Ver.1.0.0
- iPod touch (3rd generation): Ver.4.3
- iPod nano (5th generation): Ver.1.0.2
- iPod classic (160GB) (Late 2009): Ver.4.0.4
- iPod touch (2nd generation): Ver.4.2.1
- iPod nano (4th generation): Ver.1.0.4
- iPod classic (120GB): Ver.2.0.1
- iPod touch (1st generation): Ver.3.1.3
- iPod nano (3rd generation): Ver.1.1.3
- iPod classic (80GB): Ver.1.1.2
- iPod nano (2nd generation): Ver. 1.1.3
- iPod with video: Ver.1.3
- iPod nano (1st generation): Ver.1.3.1
- iPhone 4: Ver. 4.2.1
- iPhone 3GS: Ver.4.3
- iPhone 3G: Ver.4.2.1
- iPhone: Ver.3.1.3
Passenger Control for iPod
The INE-Z928HD also allows direct control from your iPod! Simply press the Passenger Control button to allow music and video selection through your iPod’s screen. You still get song information, iPod charging and play/pause/fast forward/rewind controls when you’re using Passenger Control mode. To switch back to full iPod control from the INE-Z928HD, simply press the Passenger Control button again.
iPod Video Control
You can also easily view and control your iPod movies from the INE-Z928HD screen.
Super-Fast USB Connection
The INE-Z928HD uses a USB connection for newer iPods that provides ultra-fast digital data transfer so songs and video are loaded instantly through the receiver, on-screen. Thanks to USB, you can also alternatively plug in a USB thumb drive loaded with music, instead of your iPod or iPhone.
Satellite Radio Ready
Upgrade your sound experience and expand your entertainment choices by adding SiriusXM satellite radio to your INE-Z928HD. Using the SXV200 Vehicle Connect Tuner and an XM subscription (both required and sold separately), you get access to an expanded channel lineup of new and exclusive commercial-free music, sports and comedy that includes SiriusXM Latino, a new suite of Spanish-language programming. The INE-Z928HD lets you control SiriusXM features including iTunes® Tagging; SiriusXM Replay™ for pause, rewind and replay of up to 30 minutes of live SiriusXM content; Song Alert and Artist Alert for notifications when a favorite song or artist is playing on any channel; and Game Alert™ for notifications when your favorite teams from the NFL, NBA, NHL or college football and basketball leagues are playing live.
Best Sound Quality
For unrivaled sound quality, expect nothing less than the best. The INE-Z928HD uses a 24-Bit DAC for ultimate sound quality with all your digital media sources.
Find it Fast with Quick Search and Alphabet Search
Have lots of music? Find it fast! With Alpine's exclusive Quick Search technology, you'll be able to find what you want, the quickest and easiest way possible. With so many ways to listen to thousands of songs, now you can get super-fast access to playlist, artist, album, song, podcast, genre and composer. You can even use Quick Search to easily access your radio stations. Large control buttons and a Touch Screen make it easy to search all sources, including iPod, Satellite Radio and HD Radio. No interruptions while you search so you can keep enjoying your music. For exceptionally big music libraries, the Alphabet Search function allows you to jump to specific parts of your music library by letter. Save yourself from scrolling through each song one by one, when you can just jump to a segment of your library with a touch of a button.
Automatic Time Synchronization
No need to worry about figuring out how to set up the clock manually. After the first time you launch and accept navigation mode, the clock syncs with the internal navigation system and automatically adjusts to your time based on your location. Whether you are in Hawaii or New York, the INE-Z928HD will adjust and display the appropriate time so you don't have to.
Selectable Background Color
In a different mood? Feel like changing up the background color to match your interior? The INE-Z928HD offers four different display base colors to choose from: blue, red, green and amber.
Did Someone Say More Entertainment?
The INE-Z928HD has you covered. It's set for DVD, CD, MP3, AAC and WMA playback with an 8-inch WVGA touch-screen loaded with a 1.15 million-pixel display. The INE-Z928HD is versatile to serve as your media center over every in-vehicle digital media source, all at the touch of your fingertips.
The Ultimate Sound Upgrade
Upgrade your INE-Z928HD by adding Alpine’s most powerful audio processor, the PXA-H800 with IMPRINT. We combined our in-vehicle sound system expertise with patented acoustical technology to deliver a sound system hardware-plus-software platform with breakthrough equalization technology. IMPRINT automatically overcomes the car's inherent acoustical challenges and improves the sound stage, tonal balance and definition for better sound faster.
Need a power boost?
Add the KTP-445U Head Unit Power Pack! It delivers a true 45W x 4 RMS power and is compact enough to install behind the INE-Z928HD or any other tight space.
The INE-Z928HD is equipped with direct camera inputs so you can add front and rear view camera systems to your vehicle making your drive easier. See what's in front and behind your vehicle, right from the screen. With front or rear camera installation, the screen on the INE-Z928HD will automatically switch to your front or rear camera view. For the front of the vehicle connect the HCE-C212F or HCE-C200F and for the rear, an HCE-C210RD, HCE-C200R, HCE-C117D, HCE-C115, or HCE-C104. These camera systems will work directly with the INE-Z928HD for a clean and easy install. For camera multi-view control directly from the INE-Z928HD, the HCE-C210RD for the rear and HCE-C212F for the front can be used.
For a complete driving experience, nothing beats Alpine’s new Active View Camera System. The HCE-C305R Active View camera alerts you to moving objects that approach your car while you’re backing up with an audible “beep” and a visual highlight of the moving object right on the INE-Z928HD’s screen. With the Active View system, avoiding other cars, pedestrians or animals behind your car has never been easier!
Steering Wheel Control
Replace your factory-installed head unit without loss of this convenient option. The INE-Z928HD allows you to control your head unit directly from your factory installed steering wheel controls. A third party adapter is required; check for popular brands such as Soundgate or PAC). If your car has factory Bluetooth® steering wheel control, this can be used with the INE-Z928HD’s built-in Bluetooth® as well.
Features and Specification SPECIFICATIONS
CEA-2006 Power Ratings
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 4 I? @14.4V Ƈ%THD+N, S/N 80dBA (ref.1W into 4 I?), 18W x 4
Max Power Output Ratings
- Max Power Output: 50W x 4
- Tuning Range: 87.7-107.9 MHz
- Mono Usable Sensitivity: 0.8 I?V / 9.3 dBf
- 50dB Quieting Sensitivity: 1.3 I?V / 13.5 dBf
- Alternate Channel Selectivity: 80.0 dB
- Signal-to-Noise (S/N) Ratio: 65 dB
- Stereo Separation: 35 dB
- Capture Ratio: 2.0 dB
- Tuning Range: 530-1, 710kHz
- Usable Sensitivity (IEC Standard): 22.5 A?V / 27.0 dBf
- Installation Angle: Roll: A?10 degrees / Pitch: A?30 degrees / Yaw: A?10 degrees
- CPU: SiRF Titan
- GPS: Parallel 12 channels Receiver
- Internal Storage: Built-in flash memory with Pre-loaded Maps of US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands
- Screen Size: Mototrized 8'' Screen
- LCD Type: Transparent Type TN LCD
- Operation System: TFT Active Matrix
- Number of Picture Elements: 1,152,000 pcs. (800 x 3 x 480)
- Effective Number of Picture Elements: 99.99%
- Illlumination System: LED
- Bluetooth Version: BLUETOOTH V2.1+EDR
- Output Power: +4dBm Max.(Power class 2)
- HFP: HFP (Hands Free Profile)
- HSP: HSP (Head Set Profile)
- A2DP: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP: AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- OPP: OPP (Object Push Profile)
- PBAP: PBAP (Phone Book Access Profile)
- Frequency Response: 5-20k A?1 dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85dB
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz): 95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008%
- Wow & Flutter (%WRMS): Below Measurable Limits
- Horizontal Resolution: 500 Lines or Greater
- Video Ouput Level: 1Vp-p (75I?)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (video): DVD: 60dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB
Connection for USB
- USB Requirements: USB 1.1/2.0
- Max. Power Consumption: 1000 mA
- USB Class: USB(Play From Device)/USB(Mass Storage Class)
- File System: FAT 12/16/32
- MP3 Decoding: MPEG-1/2 AUDIO Layer-3
- WMA Decoding: Windows Media' Audio
- AAC Decoding: ACC-LC format''/m4a'' file
- Number of Channels: 2-Channel (Stereo)
- Frequency Response: 5-20 kHz A? 1dB (Frequency Response may differ depending on the encoder softwara/bit rate)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (at 1kHz): 0.008%
- Dynamic Range (at 1kHz): 95 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105dB
- Channel Separation (at 1kHz): 85 dB
- Subwoofer Level Adjustment: 0 to 15 steps
- High Pass Filter: 20~200(Hz), 0/-6/-12/-18/-24(dB/oct), -12~0(dB)
- Low Pass Filter:
- MediaXpander Modes: FM/SAT/DVD/CDDA/CMPM/AUX/HD Radio (Level 1, 2, 3, Off)
- Equalizer: Parametric EQ: 9 Band (20Hz~20kHz, 1/3 oct. Steps), Adjustable level A?9 dB
- Time Correction: 0.0 - 336.6cm (Front L/R), 0.0 - 9.9ms (Rear L/R), 3.4cm 0.1ms step (Sub.w L/R)
- Crossover: HPF/LPF
- Din Size: 2
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) mm: 178mm x 100mm x 165mm
- Chassis Size (W x H x D) in: 7'' x 3-15/16'' x 6-1/2''
- Nose Piece Size (W x H x D) mm: TBD
- Nose Piece Size (W x H x D) in: TBD
- Power Requirement: Power Requirement: 14.4 (11-16) V.DC
- Pre Output Voltage (Before Clipping): 4V
- Operating Temperature (A?C/ A?F): -4A?F to +140A?F (-20A?C to + 60A?C)
- Weight: TBDkg
- Maximum Mounting Angle: 30A? from Horizontal
- HCE-C117D: Direct Connection Rearview Camera
- HCE-C212F: Multi-view Front Camera
- HCE-C210RD: Direct Connection Multi-view Rear Camera
- HCE-C300R: Active view Camera System
- PXA-H800: System Integration Audio Processor
- RUX-C800: PXA-H800 Commander
- KCU-230NK: Nokia Link Cable
Map & Database
- Points Of Interest: 6 Million
- Pre-Loaded Map Database: US, Canada, PR, Virgin Islands
- Map Icons: User can select to display up to 8 POI icons on map
- Map Views: North up, heading up, 3D
- Map Database Update (Method): SD Card
- Database Smart Key Filtering: Yes
- Street Name Voice Guidance: Yes
- Auto-Sort Nearest Destination: Yes
- Arrival Time: Yes
- Voice Prompts: Yes
- Route Guidance Setup: Yes
- Memory Presets: Preset Stations (FM:12/AM:6)
- Memory: Auto
- Seek Mode: Local/DX Selection
- HD RadioA?: HD RadioA? Built-In
- Status Indicator: Digital/Analog Indicator
- Signal Switching: Automatic Digital/Analog
- Multi-Casting: Multi-Cast HD1, HD2, HD3
- iTunesA? Tagging: Supports iTunesA? Tagging (TUA-T550HD Required)
- Hands Free Calling: HFP(Hands-Free Profile)
- Music Streaming: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- Music Streaming Control: AVRCP (Audio/Video Remote Control Profile)
- BT Plus Advanced Bluetooth Technology:
- Connection: Secure Simple Pairing (SSP) Supported
- Works with Panodra Internet Radio: For Android/RIM
- Phone Book: Phone Book Transfer
- Phone Book Search: Alphabet Search Function
- Multiple Phone Number Registration: 5 phonses
- Voice Dial Operation: Voice Dial Function
- Auto Answer:
- Redial Function: Redialing a Number in Outgoing History
- Call Waiting
- Call History: Phone Book Call/Dialled call/Received call/Missed call
- Speech Volume Level Adjustment:
- Bluetooth Audio Sound Adjustment: MX Parameter for A2DP
- Phone Battery Level Indicator:
- Phone Signal Strength Indicator:
- Short Message Indicator:
- Firmware Update: BT Firmware Update
- Microphone: Microphone Included
- Bluetooth module Built-In /Ready: Bluetooth Built-In
- Adjusting the volume when receiving a Call:
- Output Speaker Selection: All/F-L/F-R/F-LR
- Steering Wheel Remote Control Ready:
Connection for iPodA?
- Made for iPod/iPhone:
- Compatibility for iPodA?/iPhoneA?: Made for iPod touch 4G/3G/2G/1G, iPod nano 6G/5G/4G/3G/2G/1G, iPod classic 160GB/120GB/80GB, iPod with video, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPhone
- Connection Type: USB Connection
- Connection: USB Cable Included
- Available Selections: Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Podcast, Genre, Composer, Audiobook
- Alphabet Search: Alphabet Skip Function
- Percentage Search: Percentage Search Function
- Direct Up/Dn:
- Direct iPod/iPhone Control: Direct iPod/iPhone Contoroll Function
- M.I.X. (Shuffle) Capability: Song, Albums, All
- Video Playback: Video Playback
- Music Control: Song Up/Down, Fast forward/Backward, Repeat
- Information Display: Album Artwork, Artist, Song, Album
- Battery Charging:
Connection for USB
- USB Connection: USB
- Music File Playback: MP3/WMA/AAC/DivX Playback
- USB Input: Back-side
- USB Class: MassStorage/Audio
- Search Music: File/Folder Seach
- File/Folder Name Search:
- Alphabet Skip: Alphabet Skip Function
- Works With Supported Nokia Phones:
- Connection: USB Cable Included
- SiriusXm Ready: Satellite Radio Ready
- Connection: SIRIUS/XM Tuner Ready (Adapter Required)
- Satellite Provider Capability: SIRIUS or XM
- Preset Memory: 3-Bands (6 Per Band, 18 Channels Total)
- Easy Navigating : Quick Search
- Music Information: Category, Artist, Song
- Portable Compatibility: SIRIUS Plug N Play Devices (Adapter Required)
- Works With Supported Nokia Phone: Mass Storage Mode Connection
- WWN Connection: Micro USB Connection
- WWN Music Playback: MP3/WMA/AAC Playback
- WWN File/Folder Search:
- WWN Tag Info Search:
- iPhone App. Mode:
- Pandora: For iPhone
- Bluetooth Pandora: For Android/RIM
- Disc Type: DVD/CD Player
- Disc Playback Type: DVD-Video, DVDA?R/RW, DVD-VR, CD, CD-R/RW
- Music Playback: MP3/AAC/WMA Playback
- Music Sensor: Scan/Repeat
- Playback Control: Play/Pause/Forward/Back
- DVD Direct Menu Control: Direct Chapter
- CD Text Display:
- M.I.X. Random Play: One (Folder) / All (Random Play) Random (CD Only)
- Subwoofer Level: Subwoofer Level Adjustment
- Subwoofer Phase Select: Subwoofer Phase Select
- Subwoofer System Select: Subwoofer System Select
- High Pass Filter: High Pass Filter adjustment
- Default Equalizer setup: Flat/Pops/Rock/News/Jazz/Electrical Dance
- Equalizer: 9-Band Parametric Equalizer Feature
- Loudness: Loudness Feature
- MediaXpander: Adjustable(no effect/1/2/3)
- Time Correction: 6-ch Adjustable Digital Time Correction
- Crossover: Built-In High-Pass/Low-Pass Crossover
- Source Tone Memory:
- IMPRINT: IMPRINT Ready
- Power Output: 50W x 4 High Power Amplifier
- Display: 8'' WVGA Monitor
- Control Type: Touch panel control
- Illumination Buttons: White Illuminated Buttons
- Display Color Selection: Variable Colors (Blue/Green/Amber/Red/Grey)
- AUX Input: 2 AV Input (2 x RCA or 1 x RCA/Ipod Video), Camera input/Camera input (Direct)
- AUX Output: 1 AV Output
- PreOut: 3Pre-OUTi??F/R/SWi??, 4V
- Steering Wheel Remote Control: Steering Wheel Control Ready (Adapter Required)
- Clock: Built-In Clock
- DIN Trim Plate: Detachable Trim Plate
- Dimmer: Dimmer Input
- Power Antenna Lead: Power Antenna Output
- Remote Turn-On: Amplifier Remote Turn-On Output
- Audio Interrupt: Audio Interrupt Input
- Navigation Type (Portable/Add-On/Fixed): 8'' LCD Navigation
- Remote Control Ready: RUE-4202 Ready
- Face Color: Black
- High Grade Audiophole Design:
- Playback: DVD-Video, DVDA?R/RW, DVD-VR, CD, CD-R/RW
- USB Input: 1port (Rear)
- Camera Connection: Camera input Select OFF/Direct/RCA
- Camera System Select: Front View Camera, Rear View Camera, Top View Camera
- BluetoothA?: Bluetooth Built-In
- Camera View Angle Select: Rearview, Panorama view, Corner view, Ground view
- Auxiliary Input: 1 AV Input
- Bass & Treble: Bass & Treble Controls
- Fader & Balance: Fader & Balance Controls
- Mute: Built-in Audio Mute
- Remote Control: Remote Control Ready
- NAVI: Built-In