Talk hands-free and stream audio content
You'll drive safer with Alpine's CDE-143BT CD receiver in your car, courtesy of its built-in Bluetooth®. When a call comes in, you'll see your caller's phone number on the screen, and you can answer the call by tapping the phone button on the front panel. You can adjust the mic's gain to best match your speaking voice, plus you can also tweak the phone output and ring volume, so you won't go diving for the volume knob every time someone calls.The CDE-143BT also supports Bluetooth audio streaming, so you can listen to any of the content on your Bluetooth equipped smartphone without a tangle of wires on your car's console.
Enjoy iPod control, Bluetooth, and great sound with the CDE-143BT.
Easy access to your iPod® and iPhone® music content
Once you plug into the convenient front-panel USB input, you can use the CDE-143BT's controls to navigate your iPod's music library. Your riders will appreciate Passenger Control Mode, which lets them play DJ while you focus on driving. You can adjust your sound to taste with one of the ten equalizer presets or by using the 3-band parametric EQ.
App Direct Mode for music apps
Plug in your iPhone and you can also listen to some of your favorite music apps, like Pandora®, Rhapsody, and others with Alpine's App Direct Mode. You'll have basic control of music functions playback functions, such as play, pause, and next track from receiver, while you use your iPhone's touchscreen to other functions of the music apps.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most vehicles, you can use an adapter to connect your vehicle's steering wheel controls to this Alpine stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and the Alpine, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. Check the "Accessories" tab for compatible adapters.
Bluetooth note: Bluetooth compatibility of this device may vary, depending on your phone and service provider.
iPod note: If you're going to use your iPod with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for specific iPod model compatibility with this receiver or its optional iPod adapter.
- CD receiver with AM/FM tuner
- built-in MOSFET amplifier (18 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- App Mode for basic control of select music apps
- compatible with Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack amplifier
- detachable face
- 3-band parametric equalizer
- built-in high- and low-pass filters
- inputs: front-panel USB and auxiliary inputs
- outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear/subwoofer)
Other features and specs:
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier